For the second year in a row Bamboo Apps is taking part as an exhibitor in the Smart City Expo World Congress 2017, the world’s largest meeting place within the Smart City market, with more than 600 exhibitors that will be showcasing their product and service offering addressing mobility, as well as technology and sustainability solutions. The Congress will take place in Barcelona, from 14-16 November 2017.
As a company with 3+ years of domain expertise in connected car solutions and mobility, Bamboo Apps will also attend the premiere edition of Smart Mobility World Congress 2017, a co-located event sharing a joint exhibit floor with the Smart City Expo. We are coming to the events to make business connections with:
- Tier 1 suppliers for OEMs;
- Connected vehicle software developers;
- Transportation companies;
- Companies from other industries related to mobility.
This year Bamboo Apps is participating in the Brokerage Event, the networking platform held within SCEWC 2017. Our main goals:
- Find partners for product development from target industries;
- Share our experience in delivering innovative solutions to OEMs: connected car game for kids (client: Škoda Auto a.s.), remote car control system (client: British automotive company);
- Discover the most disruptive mobility solutions and tech innovations.
We are giving away 2 tickets that will give you access to both Smart City Expo and Smart Mobility World Congress. To get your ticket please send a short email introducing yourself and your company to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are certainly coming to SCEWC 2017, we will be happy to talk to you at our stand (Estonian pavilion, Hall 2, stand No. E539). Please do not hesitate to schedule a quick meeting with us.
Looking forward to seeing you in Barcelona!
This may interest you
We are delighted to announce that for the fifth time Bamboo Apps is attending the GSMA Mobile World Congress, held in in the Mobile World Capital, Barcelona, 26 February – 1 March 2018.Read more
For the second year in a row Bamboo Apps is taking part as an exhibitor in the Smart City Expo World Congress 2017, the world’s largest meeting place within the Smart City market.Read more