Bamboo Apps is delighted to be an attendee at this year’s Web Summit 2017, Europe’s largest and most important technology conference, held in Lisbon on 6-9 November. Bamboo Apps team is coming to the event to develop partnerships with:
- Tier 1 suppliers for automotive;
- Connected car software developers;
- Cyber security companies;
- Key players from the Mobility industry.
A transformation is taking shape in the auto industry led by technology-focused companies looking to upend all facets of vehicle ownership, and sales and distribution, as we know it. We are coming to Web Summit to keep up with the latest trends in automotive and understand who is leading the pack in innovation.
As a company with 3+ years of domain expertise in connected car solutions and mobility, Bamboo Apps will attend Auto Tech, a conference, held during Web Summit and focused on autonomous vehicles, connected cars and the internet of things. Our main reasons to attend:
- Visit speaker sessions: Volkswagen, BMW, Daimler, Waymo, and others;
- Share our experience in delivering innovative solutions to OEMs: connected car game for kids (client: Škoda Auto a.s.), remote car control system (client: British automotive company).
At Web Summit 2017, our technological and industry focus will be on:
- Automated Driving, Artificial Intelligence;
- Car Infotainment;
- Diagnosis, Test, Navigation;
- Traffic Engineering;
- Disruptive technologies;
- Mobility as a service;
- Cyber security.
For Bamboo Apps, Web Summit 2017 is an excellent occasion to gain insight from top-decision makers and reputable industry experts. If you are certainly going to attend the event you are welcome to schedule a quick meeting with Igor Ponikarchik, Head of Connected Car Unit.
Looking forward to seeing you in Lisbon!
This may interest you
This January managers and designers who have recently joined Bamboo Apps are attending the intensive course “UX & UI Design. Product-centric Approach” held at the British Higher School of Art and Design.Read more