"While working on DuelBet project we were impressed by Bamboo Apps' clear communication, willingness to compromise and their fast engineering timelines"
Read the review on DuelBet project on Clutch, a leading online research platform in the area of mobile developmentRead the review
- Pre-development phase (app concept, UX, design): made by DuelBet Entertainment Inc
- Development phase (back-end development, mobile development, testing, bug fixing): 12 weeks
- Amazon servers setting up (deployment automation, scaling and performance tests, configuration of high availability)
- Uploading app builds to Google Play and iTunes Connect
- iOS (iphones), Android (smartphones)
- Interactive and social features like leaderboards
- Amazon web services back-end
- Integration with social media
- SDK integrations including Big Data & Stats Analytics platforms
- Сomplex game design implementation
Challenge & solution
DuelBet Entertainment Inc, an interactive programs provider, needed an innovative social mobile game. Bamboo Apps was chosen as a vendor because of its proven expertise in cross-platform app development and, in particular, using Cocos2d-x framework for building multi-platform apps.
Another challenge was to communicate instantly with the third party team responsible for the design of DuelBet app. Bamboo Apps' team had to adapt the design to different platforms and screen sizes and that task was accomplished.
Back-end systems including databases and data processing components were built with the use of Amazon Web Services. To speed up the testing phase Bamboo Apps' engineers developed a unique artificial algorithm that enabled to simulate the gameplay on the back-end servers.
The work resulted in the launch of DuelBet app. The app itself is a new type of social prediction mobile game. The integration with Stats & Analytics platform allows users to follow game scores in real time, and see final results. By accessing to interactive leaderboards players can track their progress and friends in-game ranking. Push notifications inform users about the start of the matches.
Due to the agile approach to the project management, the segments of the future app were specified, developed and tested in manageable, two-week cycles. That made it possible to implement rich functionality within a tight time frame.
A self-care mobile solution that allows subscribers to control their personal account balance, manage tariffs and services, browse entertaining content.