"Ringtonium is simple and easy to use, and best of all saves you money by letting you use your already purchased songs as ringtones."
View our company portfolio on Clutch, a leading online research platform in the area of mobile developmentView our portfolio
- Pre-development phase (concept, UX, wireframes, design):
- Development phase (back-end development, mobile development, testing, bugfixing):
- Uploading app builds to Google Play and iTunes Connect
- Marketing materials (graphics, description, keywords)
- App Store optimization, Google Play optimization
- iOS (iphones), Android (smartphones)
- In-app purchases
- Built-in tutorials
- Social media integration
- Push notifications
- Localization (9 languages support)
- Ad network integration
- Free trial access to the music content
Challenge & solution
The core idea of Ringtonium was to provide the easiest way to make ringtones in App Store/Google Play. The additional value of the app is a content database with live music streaming and downloading feature.
Ringtonium revenue model is a free app (Ringtonium Lite) + paid app (Ringtonium Pro). Ringtonium Pro app is one-time upfront fee, Ringtonium Lite - is free + advertising + in-app purchase. The app has a 10% conversion from free to paid version.
Using Objective-C programming and improved X-code conduced to create a standing out the native app with an intuitive engaging interface and powerful sound engine.
We’ve brought to life the idea of “professional ringtone designer” by creating crispy graphics, implementing new audio modules and adding unique features as Macro Wheel.
Ringtonium was named as The Appsters Awards 2013 shortlisted app (Entertainment category).
Ringtonium won the BestAppEver 2013 award as the best ringtone maker.
Ringtonium has reached rank 5 in 2 countries, rank 10 in 3 countries and rank 100 in 30 countries in the App Store (Music category).
e-Wallet turns a smartphone into a payment tool allowing customers to pay charges, utility bills, buy tickets and pay for goods and services in one application.