"Bamboo Apps was really focused on creating a high-quality and esthetically pleasing product. The app looks great and we believe that, as technology becomes more and more prevalent in school classrooms, the use of mobile applications such as e-School app will become commonplace."
Read the review on e-School project on Clutch, a leading online research platform in the area of mobile developmentRead the review
- Pre-development phase (app concept, UX, wireframes, design, monetization): 3 weeks
- Development phase (back-end development, mobile development, testing, bug fixing): 6 weeks
- Uploading app builds to Google Play and iTunes Connect
- Marketing materials (graphics, description, keywords)
- App Store optimization, Google Play optimization
- iOS (iphones), Android (smartphones)
- Integration with Schools.by platform, a nationwide e-school management system
- 24/7 access to curricula, administration, timetabling, and other existing school information
- Automated data synchronisation
- Connection to 2000+ schools and educational institutions
- Auto-generating pupils progress reports
- Viewing teacher’s assignments and comments
- Integration with custom mobile payment system
Challenge & solution
While implementing "The National E-learning Programme" Mobile TeleSystems, JLLC together with Schools.by announced plans to develop a mobile app that can serve as an electronic school diary. The priority matter was to сreate new e-learning mobile experience that will allow pupils, teachers and parents to access to all school data via their smartphones and tablets. To meet this challenge Mobile TeleSystems, JLLC and Schools.by has chosen Bamboo Apps as a vendor because they were absolute сertain our team can turn all the ideas into a successful product.
Our team’s passionate and intensive work led to the launch of e-School app, a mobile application that brings the traditional learning processes into the digital age.
The app is seamlessly integrated with Schools.by, a platform built for managing, tracking and reporting of all key school data in the Republic of Belarus. So 24/7 access to curricula, administration, timetabling, and another existing school information is provided.
All data is kept safe. e-School app securely receives data from Schools.by platform and doesn’t sync any data back. Parents, students and teachers then use a unique username and password to view the data in e-School.
Using e-School app pupils can view daily homework and time-table, track teachers’ assignments, check out school events and more. Parents can control their children weekly performance and receive pupils progress reports after each session/semester. As some functionality such as direct instant messaging feature is implemented in the upcoming update, e-School app will certainly become a powerful must-have tool for today’s 21st-century learners.