"By developing e-Wallet app, Bamboo Apps' team provided world-class e-payment experience to thousands of our subscribers. We do believe that the application will herald a shift in the adoption of electronic payments in the country."
View our company portfolio on Clutch, a leading online research platform in the area of mobile developmentView our portfolio
- Pre-development phase (concept, UX, wireframes, design): 4 weeks
- Development phase (back-end development, mobile development, testing, bugfixing): 11 weeks
- Uploading app builds to Google Play and iTunes Connect
- Marketing materials (graphics, description, keywords)
- App Store optimization, Google Play optimization
- Custom made video tutorials
- Printed marketing materials
- iOS (iphones), Android (smartphones)
- Unique API that provides seamless integration with mobile operator’s billing and the CMS of the serving bank
- Bespoke add-on on developer’s server that allows to create custom product & service catalogues
- Over 2000+ of products and services available for users
- Smart search engine
- Auto generating payment statistics
- Seamless integration with mobile operator’s billing and bank's processing center
Challenge & solution
Mobile TeleSystems, JLLC approached Bamboo Apps with an idea for a mobile-based wallet that would enable their subscribers to make payments via their smartphones. All transactions were to be processed in Belarusian National Information and Settlement System “Raschet”. The system has been launched in 2008 to simplify the organization of payments between individuals and legal entities at the country level.
According to project specs and timelines, Bamboo Apps' team designed and developed a mobile e-wallet solution that allows customers to pay charges, utility bills, buy tickets and pay for goods and services in one application. Our engineers developed a unique API that provided seamless integration with mobile operator’s billing and “Raschet” settlement system. A special secure protocol was used to connect e-Wallet to the serving bank’s CMS that ensured the safety and instant processing of all transactions performed in the app.
In the Republic of Belarus, where consumers still prefer to use cash, e-Wallet app can redefine the system of electronic payments by bringing various benefits to users since it removes many intermediate stages such as travelling, signing papers, withdrawing cash, etc. With such features as "Add to favourites", quick-to-set reminders, payment history it will become really easy and convenient to pay for any service from over 2000 available in a single click.
Along with Mobile TeleSystems, JLLC we share a strategic vision: it’s the primary task to widen access to digital nationwide products and services by standardizing and simplifying operator-billed mobile payments. We do believe that e-Wallet app will help drive the adoption of e-payment services and enforce a smoother transition towards a digital economy.
vQR is a fast QR code scanner/generator developed for mobile operator’s customers. The app simplifies the process of scanning and encoding of various information.