"We’ve been looking for a mobile solution that can allow our customers to encode and share various info as quickly as possible and can also be effectively used during our marketing campaigns. vQR app, developed by Bamboo Apps, completely meets all these goals."
Read the review on vQR project on Clutch, a leading online research platform in the area of mobile developmentRead the review
- Pre-development phase (concept, UX, wireframes, prototype, design): 2 weeks
- Development phase (back-end development, mobile development, testing, bugfixing): 5 weeks
- Uploading app builds to Google Play and iTunes Connect
- Marketing materials (graphics, description, keywords)
- App Store optimization, Google Play optimization
- iOS (iphones), Android (smartphones), Windows Phone (smartphones)
- Auto-detect scanning
- Integrated web-browser
- Social media integration
- QR codes in-app storage
- Embedded SMS and email sending
Challenge & solution
The core idea of the project was to build a quick easy-to-use QR code reader/generator that can operate steadily and reliably on 3 major mobile platforms.
After 7 weeks of work, Bamboo Apps delivered the app that turns a smartphone into a digital scanner. The app operates on 3 major mobile platforms.
Camera with a fixed focus automatically recognizes any code the device is pointed at. Powerful QR code engine helps to create codes from contact info, URLs, plain text and more. An in-app storage allows to accessing scan history with one tap via integrated web-browser.
Secure end-to-end, cloud-based, web-and-mobile solution that helps parents track their children's progress effortlessly. School OS platform allows to view grades, absence alerts, time-table, teacher's notes and more.