For the second year in a row Bamboo Apps is excited to attend ConCarExpo, the largest European trade show for automated driving, connected car, and mobility solutions, held on 27-28 June, 2018 in Berlin, Germany. In line with our philosophy to be ahead of the curve, we are heading to Berlin with a triple purpose:
- To get inspired and soak up the latest trends in automotive software design, engineering, and project management;
- To meet top industry influencers and thought leaders;
- To catch up with our partners and make new business connections.
For the last 7 years, Bamboo Apps has been developing branded connected solutions for key players in the automotive industry, mobility, and enterprise security. We help сompanies from different sectors transform business processes, staff productivity and customer engagement, all through the use of mobile. For example, working across the OEM supply chains, we build state-of-the-art software including infotainment, HMI apps, and connected car services. We are coming to the event to develop partnerships with:
- Tier 1 automotive suppliers;
- Transportation companies;
- Connected car solutions providers;
- Companies from other industries related to auto & mobility;
- Businesses looking for product development consultancy.
As a Design & Software Studio, Bamboo Apps is continuously scaling up its expertise in the product engineering domain. At the event, we will share our experience in integrating product-thinking mentality with agile practices and applying this approach in order to make clients’ products more meaningful, functional, and user-oriented.
If you are certainly coming to ConCarExpo 2018, please do not hesitate to schedule a quick meeting with us using the form below.
As industry events are well under way, we have updated our Event Calendar for 2018. In the Calendar, you may find all information about the trade shows, exhibitions, and conferences Bamboo Apps is planning to attend in 2018.
Looking forward to seeing you in Berlin!
This may interest you
After conducting ŠKODA LittleDriver split testing experiment, our team found out that changing the App Store screenshots had a significant impact on the number of downloads.Read more